Keilor Football Club is currently seeking applications for positions of Coach and Assistant Coach for two Senior Women’s teams for the 2019 Season.
Embracing the success as inaugural premiers in the EDFL/WRFL competition in 2017, 2018 saw Keilor field two Senior Women’s teams – Northern Football Netball (NFNL) in Div. 1 and in the Essendon District Football League (EDFL). This was vindicated when the NFNL team were runners up in the Grand Final and the EDFL team participated in finals.
Keilor has demonstrated its’ capacity to be at the forefront in the development and growth of female football, priding itself on being an inclusive culture and providing a pathway for players from U11 girls to Senior Female Football.
• Provide game day coaching, expertise and leadership.
• Attend weekly training sessions with an emphasis on the basic fundamental skills of football.
• Promote club player policies, team culture and code of conduct consistent with the Keilor Football Club.
• Assist with player recruitment and develop player retention strategies.
• Ensure that the consistent club coaching policy includes the two senior teams as well as the integration of the U18 playing group towards senior football, ensuring clear lines of communication with all coaches and players.
• Provide individual and group player feedback.
• Applications detailing previous coaching experience or football involvement are to be lodged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm Wednesday 24 October, 2018.
• Enquiries should be directed to Warren Grunden, Female Football President on 0404 018 299 or via email email@example.com
• Please ensure you identify the position/s you intend to apply for eg:
o Senior Coach NFNL Women
o Senior Coach EDFL Women
o Assistant Coach role within female football programme