Keilor Football Club is seeking expressions of interest in the role of Women’s Senior Coach for the upcoming 2019 season.
The Keilor Football Club is an inclusive and diverse club that is home to 4 men’s teams, 1 women’s team and 21 junior teams, whilst having a strong one club philosophy. After a very successful first two seasons, we have demonstrated our capacity to be at the forefront in the development and growth of female football, providing a pathway for players from U9 girls to Senior Female Football.
Playing experience is preferred and it is desirable that the applicant has Level 1 AFL coaching accreditation or willingness to obtain one. There is also preference for a non-playing Coach.
We are seeking a coach that:
- Demonstrates quality game day coaching, expertise and leadership
- Is highly adaptable and able to manage all levels and abilities
- Has a focus on people and is a strong and effective communicator
- Has a female player development focus relating to skills and game style
- Has a willingness to promote football for fun and one club philosophy of Keilor FC working with the Committee and Coaches.
Written applications to be emailed to email@example.com by close of business on Friday 8th March, 2019.
For further information contact Warren Grunden on 0404 018 299.